Thank you for joining the Lib Dems and wanting to help. Like you, we are volunteers who feel passionately about liberal democracy in West Berkshire and beyond, and are willing to give a little (or a lot!) of time, effort and money in support of this.
Support comes in many forms, and involves a committed team covering a variety of roles, such as
- knocking on doors and talking to people on a regular basis,
- delivering regular leaflets and Focus newsletters,
- copy writing, design, social media and website work,
- delivering window posters and garden stakeboards,
- displaying window posters and garden boards,
- making telephone calls,
- clerical work (bundling leaflets, envelope stuffing etc.),
- event organising,
- and making tea and coffee, baking cakes.
We totally understand some people may not be able to do everything, but it you have the time and skills to help with some of these, all help is greatly appreciated - you'll be working with a team of similarly committed people, and given training where necessary.
Our activities are funded largely by donations from local members, so one-off or regular financial contributions are also gratefully received.
Please indicate below how you would like to help and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Please also feel free to add something about why you joined, your background, relevant professional/personal experience and political thinking in the Comments box below.
Will you volunteer