We all realise things should and could be much better for everyone in West Berkshire, and now is the time to help the campaign to make things better by electing a Lib Dem MP for the Newbury constituency!
The help needed comes in many forms, and involves a committed team covering roles, such as
- knocking on doors and talking to people on a regular basis,
- delivering regular leaflets and Focus newsletters,
- copy writing, graphic design, social media and website work,
- delivering window posters and garden stakeboards,
- displaying window posters and garden boards,
- making telephone calls,
- clerical work (bundling leaflets, envelope stuffing etc.),
- event organising,
- and making tea and coffee, baking cakes, catering,
- financial contributions
We totally understand some people may not be able to do everything, but if you have the time and skills to help with some of these, all help is greatly appreciated - you'll be working with a team of similarly committed people, and given training where necessary.
Our activities are funded largely by donations from local members, so one-off or regular financial contributions are also gratefully received.
Please indicate below how you would like to help and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also include any geographic preferences and other relevant comments in the Comments box below.
Will you volunteer