This year’s Local Party Dinner for West Berkshire & Newbury Liberal Democrats will be held on Friday 29 October, 7 for 7:30pm at Mulberry & Thyme, Hillier Garden Centre, Priors Court Road, Hermitage, RG18 9TG in their private dining room.
Come and enjoy a delicious 3 course meal and listen to this year’s speaker Alistair Carmichael, MP for Orkney and Shetland.
Tickets £40 (Early bird special £35 before October 15)
Cash Bar* - Raffle - 200 Club Draw
All bookings via Justin Pemberton. Please give menu choices and any special dietary needs when booking.
Justin will then advise you how to pay.
Email: [email protected]
Mob: 07513 106700
* There's also an option to bring your own bottle and pay £5 corkage fee in cash.
This event is open to all, so please bring your partner, family and friends.
And to tempt you further here’s the menu
****** Starters ******
- Butternut squash & sweet potato soup
- Goats cheese bruschetta, orange & watercress
- Smoked salmon pate, toast
****** Mains ******
- Slow braised feather blade beef, mixed peppercorn sauce, mashed potato
- Supreme of chicken, leek & bacon cream, parsley potatoes
- Smoked haddock, potato & spinach, chive Hollandaise
- Roast vegetable tart, lemon Hollandaise, chunky chips
****** Desserts ******
- Chocolate raspberry tart, white chocolate sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding, custard
- Lemon posset, shortbread
Hillier Garden Centre Priors Court Road
Hermitage RG18 9TG
Google map and directions